Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@simula64 Hi there, it's WEAPON_FGM_148_JAVELIN
@Dima4887 You are welcome 😊
@Dima4887 Sure, it's the TimeBeforeHoming value, as in seconds. I was increased it since it takes roughly 4 to 5 seconds for Javelin CLU to acquire a target lock. Because the imaging sensor has to isolate the intended target from environment, which takes about that much. (Might be slightly quicker in new Lightweight CLU but don't know much about it).
You can decrease this value in weapon_fgm_148_javelin.meta to acquire a faster target lock. Thank you so much for the 5 stars by the by 😊😊😇
@mikeyboy242424 Thank you so much 😊😊 Yup both Add-On and Replace Homing Launcher version 😊
Sorry it changes the Homing Launcher reticle, not Sniper Scope. Disregard previous comment 😊😇
--- 3.0 Update & Instructions Manual & Limitations ---
- This is a big update so I am putting it in here.
- If you are using 3.0 version, any info below 3.0 update notes that conflict with these became obsolete. I will leave them if you wanna keep using old version.
- The missile now has fully automatic and realistic altitude gain and Top-Attack Mode 🥳🎉 thanks to @WarDaddy91 😊😊🎉 You no longer have to fire it upwards. Just fire towards the target like a real Javelin.
- The Direct-Attack Mode still works somehow, although the missile will automatically climb up to match altitude with aircraft now, no longer direct flight to pre-calculated point.
- A custom Javelin CLU Visor, thanks to @WarDaddy91 😊😊 It will replace the Sniper Scopes however, so choose the other one if you don't want them to be replaced. Don't know Add-On scopes are possible.
Also it may not be compatible with every game version. If you are get Game Out of Memory error, try using the one for other version. If still doesn't work, use the one without Custom Scope.
- It is not advisable to engage at planes anymore. Missile will most likely fall behind.
@2girls1comp Thank you so much 🙈😊😊 Hoppy to see you again 😊😊🐰🐇🐾
@gtavjamal Yikes, they connected it all to divine shit, although it was with a very interesting way that actually got me liking it. Not like the regular bs you would see but more like connected through ancient Egyptian mythology, which kinda makes sense since that's also how Nicola Tesla was able to transmit wireless electricity. I was just a bit more expecting the alien and AI kinda thingy though but was still nicey.
Also the Angelina was quite the favorite of my character, turn the entire world to a giant super volcano 😅😅😂😂😂 and I thought the Yellow Stone was too bad lol 🙈🙈😅😅😅
@WarDaddy91 At first I was tried LaunchSpeed 800. Next one I was tried 300 and removed the NV Scope. It was much more closer to yours, although it just keeps flying that's I can't figure out 🤔🤔🤔