Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Maybe the decals I'm talking about are not really decals. MP Freemode characters and the protagonists have an "Emblem" component category, but those are more like floating sprites, they are probably not decals. However, you can apply damage decals to peds as far as I know, so maybe there's a way to add a custom decal instead.
@stillhere (shameless bump)
Thanks! Of course I'll give credits to you. Oh and I forgot to rate :P
Does not work for me. I pick up a VIP, it says "This is a boat mission". I go to the marked location, and when I get there there isn't any blip, or any indication of what should I do next. I'm stuck there, can't cancel the mission or go off duty. If I go back to the bodyguard building, it starts the mod again, and I have two bodyguard cars :/ Maybe something broke with the new updates.
Hey @abstractmode, great work with the outfits! I was going to port some outfits to SP too, but you certainly did a much better job. Do you mind if I include some of these outfits in a mod I'm making? I load files from Menyoo to spawn them as enemy peds, and I need some MP character outfits.
Do anyone knows how to make a female face in Menyoo? I select MP Freemode Female, but all the faces look like men.
Also, the buzzard seems to have a extremely high spread, making it spray bullets all around the target without hitting anyone. I replaced its weapon block with the vanilla one.
Hey @Rippler, great mod! It really improves the gunfights, every aspect of it is awesome. I know you're busy right now, but if you ever decide to update the mod, there are a few things I'd like to point out:
- Some files have missing lines, I assume you're already aware of that. Those were added in following updates, like the new ammo types and gun liveries. Keep an eye on that if you plan on updating the mod. I already added most of them to the mod.
- It would be cool if you included an optional to keep all the features besides the ammo limits. I already changed those values to default, but for the lazy ppl, an optional would be nice :P
- The new recoil feels great, but it only seems to affect the third person camera. I tried changing most "RecoilShakeHashFirstPerson" lines to "CARBINE_RIFLE_ACCURACY_OFFSET_SHAKE", but it's not the same. I guess I need to tweak other variables too, but I have no idea which ones. Do you think you could add support for first person in the next update?
- There seems to be a small problem with one of the rifle scopes (the big one). When you're holding a weapon with that attachment, you can't toggle the ironsight/scope aiming mode. The problem seems to be related to a line in "COMPONENT_AT_SCOPE_MEDIUM", where it says "<ReticuleHash>SNIPER_LARGE</ReticuleHash>". It should be "<ReticuleHash />". That solved the problem for me.
Great mod Stillhere! I didn't know this was even possible in GTAV. You really push the boundaries of the engine with your mods :P I have a couple of questions about this one:
- Is it possible to import your dll and have access to some of it's functions from another mod? This would allow modders to, for example, spawn vehicles and apply an outfit automatically.
- Do you think you could add support for peds? The game already has decals for clothes, like the crew emblem in Online, so maybe there's a way.
But anyway, great job, and keep up the good work.
Great mod @Razorwings18, it adds a lot of immersion to the game. There are a few problems I found tho:
- I'm not sure if this is due to Natural Vision Remastered, but the motion blur when using your camera is extremely high, like I can't see anything in front of me.
- When you aim your gun and then stop aiming, the camera moves to the previous position very fast, and that makes a very strong camera shake. Maybe you could disable movement for a second after the player stops aiming?
- Crashing into other cars moves the camera so much it tends to go outside the car.
But overall very nice work.