Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Maintenance update is available for OpenIV 2.9 (Build 909).
- We made some changes to provide better support for the latest version of GTA V.
@Delusionz did you updated your files in mods folder after latest game update?
Maintenance update is available for OpenIV 2.9 (Build 908).
- We fixed critical issue where openFormats import might end up in infinite loop for GTA IV or Max Payne 3.
- We fixed an issue where "Export to openFormats" menu item was mistakenly shown in context menu for YFT files in GTA V.
- We added few new names for audio trackas and effects models in GTA V.
- This build also includes Turkish translation and minor chnages for other languages.
It was a quite time without OpenIV news and updates.
Right after C&D crisis was solved and GooD-NTS has mooved to new flat, his PC's hard drive decided to break.
Few days ago, he was able to restore most of the files and make PC working again, so in the coming weeks we will try to return to our regular OpenIV development process.
This project was discontinued due to Take Two Interactive request.
More info here http://gtaforums.com/topic/889348-openiv/
OpenIV was discontinued due to Take Two Interactive request.
@WolfesBite well, something is deletes OpenIV files, and I have no other ideas expect antivirus.
@saleh3020 you can't play GTA Online with mods.
@WolfesBite check your antivirus.
@Crossfire try new version of redux.
@SnoIcarus yeah, it was fixed. Did you updated to the latest version or not?